The Complete Guide to Wireless Chargers and How They Are Disrupting the Mobile Industry
Wireless charging is a technology that allows devices to be powered without being plugged into an outlet or cable. It uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This technology has been around for years, but it is only recently that it has become popular with consumers. There are a number of different wireless charging standards. In this article, we will explain what wireless charging is, how it works, and the different types of chargers available.
What is a Wireless Charger and How Does it Work?
A wireless charger is a device that allows you to charge your phone by placing it near the charger.
Wireless chargers use electromagnetic induction to transfer power from the charging pad to the device. This is done by placing the device on a pad, which will then wirelessly transmit power to it.
Charging pads are designed with coils that generate an alternating electromagnetic field and send it through the air. When a device is placed on this pad, it can then receive power wirelessly via inductive coupling.
The biggest advantage of wireless charging is that you don’t have to fumble around for cables and plug points when your phone battery dies. It also makes for a clean workspace, as no cables or wires are cluttering up your desk.
The distance between the two devices doesn’t matter, as long as they’re in range and have a clear line of sight. Here are the top wireless chargers available online.
1. SKYVIK Beam Fast Wireless Type C charger with Dual Coils for iPhone, Samsung & other devices:
The SKYVIK Beam 2 is a 15W fast wireless Type C charger with double coils for Samsung, iPhone & many other devices. It is the best charger that comes with multiple functions. Let’s see all the features of the Type C wireless charger below:
● The Wireless charger helps the user to charge their device in a very easy way.
● The wireless charger offers you super-fast charging at 10W, 7.5 W, and 15 W.
● The device will easily fit the charger as it has a silicon rubber base.
● The charger comes along with the Type C cable.
● Get the wireless charger at a reasonable price.
● You will get many benefits from the charger.
● Get the charger with a one-year guarantee.
2. RAEGR Arc 15W Type C 400 pro, Qi-Certified Charger with Fireproof ABS for every device, Matte Black color:
The RAEGR Arc 40015W pro is a Type-C PD wireless charger. The establishment of the charger is done in India. The charger is compatible with every iPhone, galaxy, or one plus device. See other features of the wireless charger below:
● The iPhone Wireless Charger comes with every type of watt charging. The charger is charging the device at 15W, 7.5W, 10W, etc.
● It is a charger that will make every device compatible whether you are an iPhone user, One Plus user, Galaxy series user, or any other.
● You will also get the 5W adapter along with the iPhone wireless charger.
● The inbuilt ABS controller keeps the charger cool and prevents it from heating. This feature will ensure that the charger will run at a good speed without the heat.
● The iPhone wireless charger charges the phone with the case. You will also get a one-year guarantee of the product.
● And along with the guarantee, you will also get a one-year replacement warranty for the product.
3. Samsung Charger Duo (Wireless), Black colour:
The Samsung charger is a wireless duo charger. You will get the black colour of the charger at the time of buying. Look at some features of the Samsung duo charger below:
● The origin country for the Samsung charger is Vietnam.
● The Samsung Wireless Charger is an amazing charger that helps charge your device at a good pace.
● You can easily charge your phone by attaching it with the charger.
● Within the minimum time, the Samsung wireless charger will charge your device.
● Approximately the net weight of the charger is 125 g.
● You can easily carry the wireless charger anywhere.
● The charger will give you the flexibility to hold it in your hand while you are using your phone.
● The phone will also get charged at the same rate whether you are using it or playing a game on it.
4. SanDisk iXpand 15W wireless charger for Qi-compatible Phones and every device:
The SanDisk iXpand is a Wireless 15W Charger that is best for charging any device you are operating. Whether you are using an iPhone version or a Samsung version, the charger will provide the same charging capacity to each device. Let’s look at other features of the charger below:
● The Oneplus Wireless Charger is suitable for every cellular phone.
● The charger comes with the Type C cable. And the length of the cable is 4.5 ft or 1.5 m.
● The charger also consists of a rubber ring protecting the phone from slipping while charging.
● The rubber cases are small, i.e., they are only 5 mm thick.
● The metal attachments or the magnetic card will prevent the charging.
● The Oneplus Wireless Charger charges the device at a good rate, i.e., 15 W. And is useful for every device.
5. Sevenaire Car Charger (wireless), Auto-Clamping & Stylish LED device forever:
The Sevenaire is a Car Charger that comes with super-fast charging. It also has auto-clamping along with a stylish LED. The LED is available for every set of devices, i.e., iPhone 11, 12, 13 or Galaxy S20, S21, 8,9,10. See below other features of the wireless charger below:
● The Wireless Car Wireless Charger comes with auto clamping sensors. Further, which will make the holder open. In such a case, the holder will automatically get open when you move the phone towards it.
● You have to place your phone, and the automatic arms will hold the phone. And allow me to get charged. Every phone will fit into it. But the size limit of the phone must lie at 6.5 inches.
● The wireless car charger offers you fast-charging up to 10W. The copper oil present in the charger will allow you to get your phone charged at a 50% more rate.
● The wireless charger also consists of a fan further, which will allow the system to remain at a suitable cooling pace.
● You will also see the stylish blue LED at the borders of the wireless car charger.
6. AT&T WC50 Slim Qi-Certified Charger Pad(wireless), compatible with every device, without adapter:
The AT&T is a WC50 Slim Qi-Certified Charger compatible with every device. And the charger comes with every device. Look at some features of the charger below:
● The Mi Wireless Charger comes with every type of watt charging. The charger is charging the device at 15W, 7.5W, 10W, etc.
● The device will easily fit the charger as it has a silicon rubber base.
● The Wireless Charger charges the phone with the case.
7. Hammer Flex Wireless Charger 15 Watts Fast Charger with Type-C,15W Charging for the device:
The Hammer Flex is a wireless charger at the15 Watts Fast Charger with the C-type charger. The charger charges at the 15W rate with supercharging. You will get the colour black. Some other features of the charger are below:
● The Wireless Charger gets blue when it starts charging.
● The charger charges the device at a very good pace and is made of the best quality.
● You can also put the airpods in the charging area. As it fits in the charging area easily.
How Wireless Chargers Can Help with 5 Amazing Use Cases
Wireless chargers are the future of charging. Here are five amazing use cases where wireless chargers can help you out.
Wireless chargers are becoming more and more popular these days. They offer a lot of benefits such as cord-free charging, ease to use, and convenience for those who have limited desk space or want to charge their devices while they sleep. Wireless chargers come in many shapes and sizes, but five amazing use cases stand out from the rest:
1) In-Car Charging: This is a great way to keep your phone charged while driving without having to worry about a cord getting in the way of your view or using up precious storage space in your car.
2)The charging pad is the most common use case for wireless chargers. It is also the cheapest and easiest to install, so it is a good option for small businesses who want to save money on installation costs.
3) The charging pad is perfect for people who work in an office environment and need to charge their phones while they work at their desk or those who want to charge their phone while they are on the go and don’t want to deal with cables getting tangled up in their bag or pocket.
4) Wireless chargers can also be used at home, especially if you have kids that constantly take your charger when you leave.
5) Wireless chargers in restaurants: Restaurants can provide wireless charging stations at tables which will allow customers to charge their phones while they eat and enjoy their meal without having to go through the hassle of finding an outlet.
How Wireless Chargers Can Help You Save Time & Money
Wireless chargers are a great way to save time and money. Wireless chargers are able to charge your phone without the need for cables or a power socket.
Wireless chargers are now becoming more and more popular in the market. Wireless chargers can be used with any device that is Qi-enabled and they have a longer battery life than wired chargers.
Wireless chargers can save time for people who are always on the go and don’t have time to charge their phones at home or in an office building. They can simply place their phone on a wireless charger and wait for it to get fully charged.
Wireless Charger, a Mobile Marketer’s Best Friend to Save Time & Money
Wireless chargers have been a staple in the office for some time now. They are so popular because they save time and money.
Wireless chargers are a mobile marketer’s best friend to save time and money. They allow marketers to be productive while they’re away from their desks and make sure that their phones are always charged.
The market for wireless chargers is expected to grow at an annual rate of 16% until 2022, which is more than double the average growth rate of the global smartphone market over the same period of time.
How to Choose Which Wireless Charger Fits Your Needs?
Wireless chargers are an excellent way to charge your phone without having to plug it in. They are convenient and easy to use, so you don’t have to worry about cables getting tangled or your phone falling off the table.
There are many different types of wireless chargers on the market, and it can be difficult to know which one is best for you. We have created this guide to help you choose the right wireless charger for your needs!
A wireless charger is a device that will allow you to charge your phone wirelessly by simply placing it on top of the charging pad. They come in all shapes and sizes, with some being more popular than others. Here, we will go over some of the most popular.
What is Wireless Charging and Is It Safe?
Wireless charging is the process of using an electromagnetic field to transfer power from a transmitter to a receiver, with no physical connection between the two.
Wireless charging is safe because it operates at a low power and doesn’t produce any radiation. In fact, it’s even safer than traditional wired chargers because it doesn’t have any exposed wires that can be damaged or cause a short circuit.
What are the Benefits of using a Wireless Charger?
Wireless chargers have many benefits. They are a lot more convenient than wired chargers and they are easier to use.
Wireless chargers are more convenient than wired ones because you don’t have to deal with any wires. You just simply set your phone down on the charger and it starts charging. Wireless chargers also make it easy to move around while you’re charging your phone, so you can still use it while it’s charging.
Wireless charging is a growing technology that is disrupting the mobile industry. It is more efficient and convenient than traditional charging methods, and it has the potential to change the way we use our phones and other electronic devices. If you are interested in learning more about wireless charging, or if you are thinking of purchasing a device that supports this technology, I encourage you to visit the websites listed in the article. Thank you for reading!
Disclosure: Note that some of the links above are affiliate links. We only recommend products & brands we love and that we think you would love, too!