THE FIRST DAY OF BOX OFFICE COLLECTION FOR THE BRAHMASTRA BUDGET & 2022 RENDERED THE HIGHEST OPENING
The box office debut of Brahmastra Part 1 Shiva, starring Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor, was enormous. It is the highest grossing of 2022 amongst Hindi films and the second highest of 2022 when we consider other languages into account, following KGF2 and surpassing RRR. Brahmastra also had the greatest opening for a Hindi film in southern India, grossing over 10 crores only there.
“Brahmastra” outperformed pre-pandemic blockbusters such as “Tiger Zinda Hai,” “Sanju,” and “Dhoom 3” in terms of opening day box office receipts. The top opening of Brahmāstra grossed 26-31 Crores.
This is a non-holiday record, and this strong start has given the struggling Hindi film industry hope, claims Bollywood Hungama. The movie has performed remarkably well in multiplexes, as well as the mass-market theatres have also maintained their position with spot bookings.
Day One collection of Brahmastra at Box Office
- 32–33 crores in Hindi, estimated net
- 55–60 crores in global revenue
- 35–37 crores net estimated across all languages
- Estimated gross revenue of 40–45 crores for all Indian languages
- US: Thursday’s openings brought in $700,000, or Rs 5.57 crore.
- Australia: So far, 98 locations have generated A$300,000 ($2,38,000,000) in revenue.
- Estimate for Andhra Pradesh/Telangana: 5 crores + net or 5-6 crores gross (Hindi + Telugu)
- Estimate for Karnataka: 3 Crores + net or 3-4 Crores gross (Hindi + Kannada)
- Tamil Nadu estimate: 1.75 Crores + net or 2-3 Crores gross (Hindi + Tamil)
BUDGET OF BRAHMĀSTRA PART 1 SHIVA
The production of Brahmastra Part 1 Shiva cost a total of Rs. 410 crores.
SCREENS OF BRAHMSTRA: PART 1 SHIVA
- India has 5019 screens
- Around 8913 screens total across the globe
- 2894 international screens
Specs of the film
Bramhastra movie Duration is of 2 hours and 46 minutes with 400+ Crore in the budget. The Filmmaker is Ayan Mukerji. Its composer is Pritam. The lead characters are Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. The rest of the cast of the film includes Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Nagarjuna, Mouni Roy, and so on. The movie is released in Hindi and it is based on a Fantasy Adventure Story. The movie producers are Ayan Mukerji, Ranbir Kapoor, Marijke Desouza, Namit Malhotra, and Apoorva Mehta. It has been released by Star Studios, Dharma Productions, Prime Focus, and Starlight Pictures production companies.
HIT OR FLOP: BRAHMĀSTRA PART 1 SHIVA
If Brahmastra Part 1 Shiva earns more than 410 Crores at global box offices, it will be a clear hit. Brahmastra Part 1 Shiva would be sold to Disney + Hotstar. However, Disney merely developed it with Dharma, so the OTT price can be whatever value they want to assign to it. Likewise, Star is a Disney entity, so satellite rights are likewise the value that they desire to assign. To reach that goal, it would need to gross more than 410 crores globally because a reasonable valuation for both of them may be as high as 150 crores.
The objective for making such a costly Brahmastra Part 1 was to lose money on it to generate money on parts 2 and 3, but whether sequels are made depends on how well it does at the ticket office.