The last day to apply for UP NEET PG Counselling 2022 is today at upneet.gov.in; the merit list is anticipated shortly
It’s time for UP-NEET PG Counselling 2022. Candidates who intend to register for the counselling procedure should be aware that today is the deadline for doing so. Candidates may refer to the steps below for applying on upneet.gov.in.
The UP-NEET PG Counselling 2022 is being held by the Director General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh (DGMEUP), for postgraduate medical students. The final day to apply on the official web page, upneet.gov.in, is today, September 28, 2022, for those who intend to participate in the UP-NEET PG Counselling procedure.
According to the timetable, aspirants have until 2 PM today, September 28, 2022, to register for the UP-NEET PG Counselling procedure. The merit list for the counselling procedure is anticipated to be published soon when registration is complete.
For information on how to apply for the NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Uttar Pradesh, applicants can refer to the steps listed below.
What is UP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
For PG medical candidates who want to study MD or MS in Uttar Pradesh at multiple Government Medical Affiliated colleges with the State Medical University Uttar Pradesh, the state has established a centralised online counselling process.
How to apply for UP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
- Visit the authorized website – upneet.gov.in
- Select the link for registration available on the homepage.
- Submit your NEET PG registration number and any other required information.
- Complete the application as well as upload the necessary paperwork.
- When necessary, pay the counselling expenses and turn in the form.
- Print and download the page for later use.
When enrolling for the UP-NEET PG Counselling process, candidates are required to pay a counselling cost of Rs 3000. You can make this payment online with a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
The DGMEUP will publish the merit list for PG candidates after registration is complete. The merit is anticipated to be made public either today, September 28, 2022, or tomorrow, September 29, 2022, according to the official schedule.
Candidates should be aware that there is a 3,000 rupee registration fee. On September 28, the process of applying will come to a close. On the same day, the application cost must also be paid.
Merit list by October 3 or 4
After that, a merit list would be made public; the precise date hasn’t been set yet, but it’s probably going to be September 28 or 29. By October 3 or 4, the NEET PG seat allocation outcome is anticipated to be made public. For admissions to MD/MS/PG Diploma seats at government colleges and MDS seats within private colleges, the UP NEET PG counselling procedure for 2022 is being held.
Important Dates of UP NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Online registration for the first round-26-Sep-2022 (2 pm)
- Online registration fee-26-Sep-2022 to 28-Sep-2022 (2 pm)
- Online payment of security fee-26-Sep-2022 to 28-Sep-2022 (2 pm)
- State merit list-28-Sep-2022/29-Sep-2022
- Choice filling and locking for the first round-29-Sep-2022 to 02-Oct-2022 (2 pm)
- Seat allotment list released-03-Oct-2022/04-Oct-2022
- Downloading allotment letters-05-Oct-2022 to 08-Oct-2022
- Date for joining the allocated institute-05-Oct-2022 to 08-Oct-2022
Eligibility Criteria for UP NEET PG Counselling 2022
- The candidate should have graduated from an accredited medical school in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who reside in Uttar Pradesh as well as hold an MBBS degree from an institution outside of the state may also register for UP NEET PG 2022 counselling (15% AIQ seat).
- The only candidates qualified for admission to government, private, state, or deemed universities are those who have completed the MBBS or BDS programme in Uttar Pradesh.
- Only seats at private universities are open to applicants who did not finish their MBBS degree in UP and who are not residents of that state.
- By July 30, 2022, she or he must have finished the required rotary internship.
- He or she must be a NEET PG 2022 graduate.
Documents Required for UP NEET PG Counselling 2022
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- Copy of UP NEET 2022 counselling application form
- NEET PG 2022 result/scorecard
- Class X certificate submitted as a DOB proof
- Passing Certificate (MBBS degree course)
- MBBS Marksheets (all)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate, issued by MCI/SMC
- Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Allotment letter that can be downloaded from the main site
- Employers Relieving Certificate (if applicable)
- The State Merit List copy that reflects the candidate’s position on the list
The Procedure of UP NEET PG Counselling 2022
Online Application and Registration are as below:
- Candidates must register on the main site, upneet.gov.in if they want to take part in the UP NEET PG 2022 counselling.
- Candidates are encouraged to register with the same cell phone number and email address they used to apply for NEET PG 2022.
- They will be routed to the UP-NEET PG counselling registration form after completing the registration process.
- They must properly fill out all the fields and upload any necessary paperwork.
- Candidates will need to pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of Rs 3,000 to submit their application. You can pay the registration fee with a credit card, UPI, debit card, or net banking.
- The candidate’s registered cell phone number will receive the registration number for the UP NEET PG 2022 application.
The candidates must sign up for the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling. The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, would be in charge of managing admissions, which will be dependent on each applicant’s NEET PG 2022 Scorecard.