Get Ahead of the Curve with the Best Cat-Eye Glasses for 2022
You’re not the first to wonder which cat-eye glasses will be the best in 2022. The answer is, of course, it’s a difficult question. It depends on what shape you want your cat-eye, what color frame and lenses you prefer, and how much money you want to spend on your new statement piece. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t any way to tell which ones will prove popular.
The cat-eye trend is back with a vengeance, but this time around, it’s even better than before. One of the key features of a cat-eye is the edgy shape that perfectly complements cheekbones and balances out your face.
However, there are countless reasons you shouldn’t wear these glasses without taking good care of them — they’re so trendy and on the point that they’ll be super hot in 2022.
As we’ve learned from history, trends do repeat themselves. And while we can’t take a peek into the future and know exactly which cat-eye glasses trend will reign supreme in four years, we have researched this topic so that you can make an educated choice now.
Here are the best Cat-Eye Glasses for 2022:
1. FEISEDY Vintage Square Cat Eye Sunglasses Women
The main feature of these glasses is their retro style. The design is simple, with a squared cat-eye silhouette and tortoise shell frames that are structured and minimalist for added appeal.
A good pair of cat-eye glasses has key features, and the FEISEDY Vintage Square cat eye is a great example. First, they have that traditional cat-eye shape with thick, black plastic frames and a medium-size lens.
When you buy these glasses, you’ll see that they have an adjustable nose bridge. The arms of the mirrors are thin enough not to look bulky but strong enough to hold their shape over time. The detailing on the side is subtle but well-crafted: an intricate pattern on each arm that covers up the screws that hold them together.
The lenses come in medium, dark, or light tint to fit your preferences. If you choose the latter, you’ll get UV400 protection against UV rays. These glasses are available in black frames and lenses that come with a silver-lined pattern on the lens.
These glasses won’t break the bank, either. With a price tag of only Rs 2,833 on Amazon, anyone can afford this pair of glasses — even if you’re pinching pennies or want a fashionable pair for everyday use. But these glasses are more than just stylish — they’re also top-notch in quality.
The glasses are made from high-quality materials for long-lasting wear. The frame is made from a durable acetate material, with the lens material polycarbonate (harder than acrylic but less durable than glass). They have a UV coating for durability and scratch resistance.
The FEISEDY Vintage Square Cat Eye Sunglasses Women Trendy Cateye Sunglasses B2473 are a perfectly-balanced cat-eye frame. You can wear them with any outfit and look fresh, but they are also stylish enough to wear with your most casual outfits.
The optical quality of these glasses sets them apart: the lenses ensure that you will see every detail clearly. At the same time, the dark frame will perfectly match many different types of complexions. The appearance is a great way to try something new and would work best for women.
You’ll be able to wear these glasses for extended periods without damaging them due to their strong construction.
Additionally, they come with a beautiful case that makes it easy to keep your glasses in good shape and helps preserve them until you want to wear them again.
These trendy cat-eye glasses are made with super high-quality material, making them the perfect pair of vintage cat-eye sunglasses. They’re the perfect pairing for a classic outfit or spice up an outfit that’s a bit more casual.
FEISEDY Vintage Square Cat Eye Sunglasses Women Trendy Cateye Sunglasses B2473 are available in Black, Brown, and Gray. If you want to know what color fits you best, we recommend you check out our blog post about Body Color and Glasses Color Choices.
The custom-fit is also incredibly comfortable and allows you to wear the glasses all day without discomfort or irritation — even under your attire.
These glasses are perfect for everyday wear but also incredibly stylish enough to wear with a new outfit. They’re made from quality materials, making them an excellent choice for anyone — even if they don’t intend to wear them daily.
- Affordable price tag
- Durable frame and lens material
- Accurate fit with comfortability for all-day wear
- Stylish retro design that’s perfect for everyday use or occasions that call for a more elegant look
- A few reviewers complained about the glasses being uncomfortable, which may have been due to improper fitting.
Also Read: 11 of the Best Sunglasses for Men You Can Buy in 2022
2. Intellilens Cat Eye Blue Cut Computer Glasses for Women
This cat-eye features a unique combination of colors and shapes. The black frames come with a blue-cut lens that looks stunning against your skin tone. The sleek design is perfect for a night out or a hot date. You’ll feel like the belle of the ball when you wear these glasses on the town.
They come with blue light filter technology that helps reduce eye strain and improve sleep quality. You’ll appreciate these glasses at work or home when you want to curl up with a good book for a few hours before bed. They’re so comfortable that you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
These cat-eye glasses are the first on our list. The cut is classic and perfect, ensuring it complements most facial shapes. It’s also a good fit for women with smaller eyes.
Plus, the color is subtle and appropriate — not too much and not too little. Black frames ensure these glasses can easily match other pieces in your wardrobe.
The Intellilens Cat Eye Blue Cut Computer Glasses are zero-power reading glasses that aren’t only designed with style in mind but also function. They’re the ideal addition to your eyeglass collection because they come with everything you need in a cat-eye design — comfort, function, and style.
Cat Eyes are trending again in 2022, but with a twist. The shape and style of Cat Eyes is more than just a trend. It’s an optical illusion that will complement your facial features, making you look more refined and confident to all your friends.
Intellilens Cat Eye Blue Cut Computer Glasses come with blue curtain lenses, which give you the impression that you’re wearing “blue eyes” (or at least very blue).
Moreover, the lenses come with UV protection technology to protect these glasses during summer days. They offer 0 UV protection and 90% protection against glare.
The lenses are manufactured using the CR39 optical lenses, which are suitable for a wide range of eye shapes.
These glasses have great features like Zero Power technology and an Anti-glare layer that reduce glare from the outside to give you a fantastic time. Plus, the glasses are very hard-wearing and scratch-resistant.
Putting aside the fact that they look like Harry Potter-style glasses, what makes these frames so great is that they’re equipped with the world’s best lenses. That’s right, and these glasses were reviewed and awarded by more than 120 people (including doctors and engineers) who found that they’re nearly perfect.
Now, you might think there’s nothing special about VLT lenses as most of them are black– but trust us, this pair comes with a glorious set of blue lenses designed to correct your vision.
When it comes to the frame, it features a light and thin design that enables you to not worry about being too heavy when you wear them.
The adjustable nose pads make them easy to put on or take off. These glasses are also stylish and sport a charming lime green color which will look great with your wardrobe.
- Comes With the World’s Best Lenses
- Adjustable Nose Pads
- Great Fit/Comfort and Design
- It might not sit well on super wide faces
3. Giselle Kids AGE 6-14 Rhinestone Cat Eye Sunglasses
This pair of sunglasses with a chic cat-eye shape is made from sturdy acetate crystal and brushed aluminum so that they won’t break easily. Cat-eye glasses are more durable than plain frames, making them safer for children to wear all day long without worrying about breaking them.
Of course, you don’t have to order the crystal and brushed aluminum combination. Countless color combinations can be customized for these cat-eye glasses, so your child will never have to wear the same pair of sunglasses twice.
The company allows customers to design sunglasses using various colors and patterns. If you don’t feel creative, you can choose from several pre-made color combinations guaranteed to give your kid an edge over their peers.
The Giselle Kids AGE 6-14 Rhinestone Cat Eye Sunglasses deserve to be the best cat-eye glasses in 2022 because they’re also a perfect fit for kids.
It’s no surprise that these glasses will be as fashionable for pre-teens and teens as they are for adults. After all, the cat-eye is an excellent style for all ages.
These attractive frames feature an angle that has a classic look with a twist. The rhinestones add the perfect amount of glam while avoiding being too over the top. The color combination of black and silver is also very chic and trendy.
This brand is at the top of its game in producing quality cat-eye frames, even if they’re intended for kids.
It’s important to note that these frames don’t feature UV rays. However, they will protect the eyes from the sun. So while they’re not technically sunglasses, it’s a good idea to wear them when you are in the sun for a long time.
When you combine style and comfort with protection, you’re onto something great — especially if it doesn’t cost your entire paycheck to add this pair of cat-eye glasses to your collection.
The lenses boast 100% UV protection to help kids see no matter what time of day it is or what season it is. The lenses are also scratch-resistant and treated to prevent hazing over time.
If you’re looking for something that will give your child the best care possible, look no further. This is a well-made pair of sunglasses that will help them see well and take good care of them.
These are the best children’s cat-eye sunglasses for the price. The rhinestones aren’t just for show either; they work to protect from the sun, wind, and debris that can sometimes be very harmful.
The lenses are polarized to reduce glare and help kids see better in high-contrast situations. The frame is made from high-quality stainless steel and is lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable.
This is one of the best pairs of cat eye sunglasses you’ll find when protecting children. They’re sturdy enough to stand up to outdoor activities and have UV protection to keep their eyes safe.
These sunglasses by Giselle are super cute and perfect for kids to wear. The rhodium frame is lightweight and breathable, and the cat-eye lens has a silver finish.
The lenses are 100% UVA/UVB protection for your eyes. Giselle Kids Sunglasses are available in red or blue with a black satin lining or clear coating around the rim.
Giselle Girls Sunglasses come in red, pink, blue, and silver with two finishes: rhinestone or black satin lining or clear coating around the rim.
You can choose glasses with red lenses or gray lenses in various tints. You can also choose the shape and color of the rhinestones that adorn your baby’s cat-eye glasses.
- You can design your pair of glasses.
- The company offers a lifetime warranty on these sunglasses.
- Crystal and the brushed aluminum combination is sturdy and stylish.
- There are five sizes to choose from so that you can find the perfect fit for your little one.
- The company only offers five color combinations with glasses.
- The glass is fairly large; therefore, it can be a little tough to wear.
Also Read: 11 of the Best Sunglasses for Women You Can Buy in 2022
4. SOJOS Women’s Cateye Sunglasses
The first thing that you’ll notice about these cat-eye glasses females is that they use a classic cat-eye shape. However, this isn’t a trend destined to fall out of style anytime soon. It looks like the 2020s will be all about this retro-looking frame.
SOJOS Women’s Cateye Sunglasses are the best cat-eye glasses for women on the market. As soon as you put them on, your eye is immediately drawn to their divine shape. However, they’ve also got a fantastic look that doesn’t make them look like a pair of retro sunglasses — because this pair is the real deal.
They’re made from durable, light-weight materials, which makes them feel and look more expensive than they are. But you’ll have to pay a pretty penny for that quality — these come in at Rs 1,199 with no lens options.
And speaking of the frame, you won’t find one around the same quality anywhere else at this price point. The slim, lightweight profile means these glasses manage to stay on your face even when you’re not looking. But the best part is that they don’t get in the way. Just like a cat, these glasses are super comfortable and natural.
These cat eye glasses female also have UV400 lenses and a complete UV protection of 100 percent, which is excellent news if you’re driving or plan to spend time outdoors on a sunny day.
The SOJOS Women’s Cateye Sunglasses come in three colorways: tortoise, tortoise/Havana, and black Jet Black. The frames are made from metal with a spring hinge.
These glasses have a large lens width of 5.5 inches to 6 inches, which means that the lenses are nice and roomy for your eyes. The temple length is also quite generous at between 5.5 and 6.5 inches.
If you like the classic cat-eye shape and large lenses, these are the best cat-eye glasses for you to wear in 2022.
It’s a cat-eye shape that anchors all the essential features, such as an upturned outer corner, and then serves up an extra dose of edge with a softened, more feminine frame.
The Cateye shape is a great, versatile alternative if you’re tired of all those straight edges that have proliferated in the last five years — this one’s not too thick and not too thin.
This model comes in three colors, including matte black, and has just the right amount of tint to keep your eyes from looking washed out when you’re up close.
The SOJOS Women’s Cateye Sunglasses are the perfect accessories for the fashionable woman on the go. Available in a variety of different colors and sizes, these sunglasses will compliment any outfit you might decide to wear.
It has 100% UV400 protection, which is excellent for your eyes. It is also lightweight, making it comfortable to wear for long periods without feeling any pressure or pain behind your ears.
The lenses on this pair of glasses have a gradient lens with crystal mirror coating, ensuring no glare in your vision while wearing them. They are also scratch-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about dropping them.
You can stand out from the crowd in these stylish oval face cat eye glasses. UV400 lenses provide 100% UV protection and are great for outdoor activities.
Cat-eye sunglasses offer a unique design that frames your face with flattering angles and makes you look like a celebrity. They’re not too far off from the original cat-eye style popular in the 1940s and 1950s, with their almond-shaped lenses that narrow towards the top of your frame and end at a point at the outer corner of your eyes.
They’re for men, women, and even teenagers. You can choose from various colors and sizes to ensure you find ones that fit your lovely face perfectly.
These sunglasses are very lightweight. They’re similar to the popular Gucci frames but with a more affordable price tag. The frame has a full-rim frame that fits comfortably over your eyes while providing excellent coverage on the sides of your face. The lens is made up of a gradient lens with crystal coating, so you won’t be distracted by stray light inside your eyes while wearing them.
Even better is that they’re available in an array of different colors. Get them in black, caramel, brown, and tortoise to match your school uniform. These sunglasses are great for those who live a busy lifestyle and want to find a pair of glasses that will provide the right amount of coverage while still being bold and fashionable.
These oval face cat eye glasses are stylish and provide 100% protection for your eyes. The gradient lenses have crystal coating on the outside, so there is no glare when looking through them during the day. The polycarbonate frame is lightweight and comfortable on your face.
The shape of this frame is also very modern, with a wide flat shape that will enhance your look while not being too bold. This style is perfect for men and women and comes in various colors to meet your needs.
In terms of color, warm colors like red and brown don’t go out of style anytime soon. The rim of these black cat eye glasses is made from a strong-looking metal to make it look more substantial and durable. And if you’re concerned about getting this product at the cheapest price possible, you can rest easy knowing there’s no waiting period before your order is processed and shipped out.
- Both stylish and practical
- High-quality frame and lenses
- Comfortable fit
- Lightweight design
- No waiting period before shipping
- The only drawback to these glasses is that the design doesn’t offer much room for precision.
5. FEISEDY Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses
When it comes to cat-eye glasses, it seems that more of them come with a retro round frame than ever before. If that’s not your cup of tea, there are plenty of other designs available — you can even choose ones made with precious gems if you’re looking for something to add sparkle to an otherwise dreary day.
And while you might think that the lens on these glasses should be circular, don’t discount the way they look when they’re square or rectangular. Even though they may not be on top next year — or the year after — they have staying power and are worth considering today.
Not only do they come in the perfect vintage beaded look, but the cat-eye lenses are also on the more modern side, so you won’t feel like you’re wearing an old pair of sunglasses.
Featuring a firm spring hinge and secured with Hoya’s MyVue Lenses Technology, there are 65% UV protection and 100% UVA protection. The lightweight polycarbonate frames provide a solid fit and resist cracking and shattering thanks to the durable polycarbonate material. A one-year manufacturer warranty also covers it.
They have a timeless design that is so classic that it is yet again set to become a huge trend. There are two reasons for this: First, they go with any outfit you could imagine yourself wearing out on the town. Second, their dark brown frame option goes with any complexion and hair color you could imagine yourself displaying when you pair them with your favorite outfit.
The stylishly squared shape of the glass frames will make these sunglasses feel like something you’ve had for years. And that’s great because they’ll be even more stylish after you’ve worn them a few times. You’ll keep these black cat-eye glasses for life, whether you decide to pass them along as an heirloom or keep them forever with your favorite outfits.
All B2291 models have a 35mm lens width and are just over 10 millimeters thick without the nose pads. The spectacles sit at a flattering angle and feature green lenses with shades of brown and purple on the inside.
The quintessential cat-eye shape is the focal point here; we think they look fantastic.
With 100% UV protection to keep your eyes safe while wearing these all day long and adjustable nose pads to ensure you have the right fit, you might just have found your new summertime staple. These women cat eye glasses are available in three classic colors: black, tortoise, and gold.
These B2291 vintage cat eye sunglasses make you look like the cat’s pajamas with how they complement your eyes. An excellent pair of sunglasses in their own right, these shades make a statement whether you’re out at night or on a summer day.
The retro cat-eye shape is flattering, as it glides across your face as perfectly as its namesake moves around. You don’t need to worry about these glasses slipping down your face either because they’re so lightweight that you can hardly tell you’re wearing them.
They come in a brown tortoiseshell frame with an ultra-light “citrine” coloring. The lenses are polarized, so you get to enjoy protection against the sun and glare. They’re also UV400 protected, so you can wear them when walking outside on a sunny day.
These sunglasses have a few outstanding features: a small square frame, a “Vintage Squared” look, and an ultra-light frame that won’t weigh you down. This is the pair if you’re looking for the cat’s meow.
If you don’t mind spending a little extra on women’s cat-eye glasses, then these might be worth a look since they’re well-made and offer style with substance. But if you want something that’s not just the cat’s meow but the whole package, you’ll want to go with one of our other favorites.
The pairs of glasses in the Feisedy Vintage collection are incredibly affordable and come in various colors. You can even choose from the same colors and get a two-pack for yourself, which is a terrific deal.
The lenses are available in various colors, and you can even change the color of the frames to something that suits your taste.
- Lightweight frame for all-day wear
- Sturdy and durable frame with protective lenses
- Variety of lens color and frame options to suit any taste or style
- May scratch easily
Also Read: Top 5 Best Sunglasses online 2022
Tips to buy the best Cat-Eye Glasses for 2022
You follow these top tips to ensure your glasses stay in pristine condition for years to come:
1. Select The Right Shape
If you’re choosing a cat-eye frame, make sure you take the time to pick out something in your face shape that’s flattering for your features.
Heavy frames can help enlarge a smaller face or make a larger one appear slimmer, but be careful if you have a long face — cat eye glasses for a round face in this style can end up making it look even longer.
Cateye glasses should be in your bag for all day and night activities, impressing everyone who meets you with the strong yet feminine effect they give off.
2. Choose The Right Shape Of Lenses
If you’re looking for a cat-eye with a thick frame, choose one with large, intense lenses that will make your eyes look larger and brighter. These frames are also ideal if you have dark eyes and large pupils, as these rimless cat eye glasses will draw even more attention to them — as they should!
If you prefer something a little lighter, go for one with small, subtle lenses that will make your eyes look smaller but brighter and sleeker than they are.
- Thick: These rimless cat eye glasses will emphasize the highlights in your eyes. They will also make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
- Small: Light-colored lenses are best for people with light eyes and large pupils. They will draw attention away from the eyes and make them look sleeker and smaller.
3. Choose The Right Bridge Size And Materials
There’s no right or wrong regarding which curve your cat eye glasses frames for a round face should have, but you need to match it to the shape of your face — remember: The same curve can work on many different faces, while a slighter one can look odd on a few. So how exactly do you know what size is right?
- Wide: These glasses are ideal for those with wide faces.
- Narrow: These glasses are better for people with narrow faces. Their cat-eye shape works well with narrower faces, as it brings out and flatters the cheekbones.
- Medium: These glasses work great for people with medium faces and strong features, as they’ll bring out your features in all the right places. They’re also ideal for those who have delicate features — you don’t want to make them look too big, especially if your eyes are large.
- Tiny: These cat eye glasses frames for round faces are perfect for people with tiny faces who want to create a balanced look. A cat-eye shape is more flattering on smaller-faced women because it brings attention to their eyes by making them stand out even further.
Also Read: The Five Best Sunglasses for Cricket in 2022
4. Choose The Right Shape And Color Of Your Lenses
While it’s essential to match the shape of your glasses with your face, it’s also important to match their color with the same principles.
Choosing lenses that are too dark or too light will make your eyes appear too big or small while choosing one that’s too light can make them look more sunken and sensitive.
- Light: Light-colored lenses accentuate warm features in your eyes and your face. Choose a shade that will bring radiance to both eyes and give you a brighter look overall.
- Dark: Dark-colored lenses will bring out the contrast between your eyes and dark hair and complexion. They’re perfect for those with intense eyes and thick, dark eyebrows.
5. Choose The Right Look For Your Face Shape
While cat-eye glasses are a classic, there are many different styles you can choose from depending on your preferences — for example, you can either go with a sleek frame or one with more details. Both are in style and look great on any face shape or complexion.
6. Choose The Best Color For Your Face Shape And Complexion
If you’ve decided on a cat-eye with a heavy frame, go for something in a dark color to make your eyes appear larger and brighter — it will also help balance out your strong jawline if you have one.
If you want something lighter, cooler colors like blue or green will work well with your features, but don’t forget about fun bright colors if you feel like having fun.
Here are some of the best colors to suit different skin tones:
- Fair skin: A light amber shade would complement fair skin tones well. These cat eye glasses for a round face will make out skin look warm and vibrant.
- Light skin: Light or golden shades are best with light skin. Blues, purples, and pinks will also make your complexion look more vibrant.
- Medium skin: Medium-colored glasses will highlight the warm tones in your complexion the most. Choose frames in shades of browns and yellows that will play up your natural warmth.
- Dark skin: A red or purple color is best suited for dark skin. It will bring out radiance and warmth, while the darker colored frames will help draw attention to the eyes, which usually stand out in darker complexions.
- Sleek: These glasses have smooth lines that come to a gradual curve at the top of the eye frame. They are very sleek and sharp, and they’ll make your face look longer.
- Detailed: These cat eye glasses hairstyles have more details — they usually come with a sharper curve on the top of the eye frame and thicker sides, which gives them a more traditional look.
7. Take Durability Into Account
Regarding cat-eye glasses frames, you want something that will last a long time. If you plan on wearing these all day for many years, you need something that will stay in style with age and still be in excellent condition even after several years of wear.
Also Read: The Fascinating History of Sunglasses
8. Take Comfort Into Account
A good pair of cat-eye glasses is not only going to look great on you, but it’s also going to feel great too. They must be constructed with the ideal materials and fit your face perfectly so they won’t slip, shift or fall down your nose while wearing them.
9. Make Sure They’re Durable
If you want a pair of cat-eye glasses that will last long and still be in excellent condition even after several years of wear, choose something made with durable materials like metal or thick plastic. While cat eye glasses hairstyle that are made with wood can look good, they tend to break and crack easily.
- Plastic: These glasses have a lightweight plastic frame that won’t break or crack. They’re also ideal if you have a stronger prescription because they’ll help support your lenses better.
- Metal: These glasses have a sturdier metal frame that’s perfect for those with heavier prescriptions. They’ll also outlast most other frames because of their durable construction.
10. Make Sure They Fit Well
When it comes to cat-eye glasses, there’s a specific size you need to get. While your glasses may fit when you buy them the first time, after a few days or weeks of wear, their frames might shift or melt into your face because of sweat or moisture. If this happens, return the glasses and get a new one.
- Fitting: These glasses are best if you have a smaller face because they’ll bring attention to your eyes without making them look bigger.
- Correctly sized: If you have larger features, be sure to find glasses that will help create that balanced look with their perfect-for-each-shape frame shape and frame size.
- Size: If you have a smaller face, you can’t go too wrong with a larger frame size. The classic shape will make your eyes stand out and look bigger.
- Narrow: These glasses are for people with a narrow face — the smaller lens will help draw attention away from their eyes, so they don’t look so big.
11. Choose The Right Type Of Frame
There are three main cat-eye glasses frames, each with unique style and benefits.
- Rimless: While rimless cat-eye glasses frames may not be as noticeable as other frames because they don’t have a visible rim, they will make your eyes appear bigger and more defined.
- Half-rim: These glasses frames have a barely noticeable and very thin rim. They do not, however, have as much coverage at the top of your eyes.
- Full-rim: These glasses frames have a thicker, more noticeable rim. While they’ll help protect your eyes from the sun and wind, they won’t offer as much coverage at the top of your eyes as half-rims will.
Also Read: How to Choose the Perfect Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
12. Choose The Right Color For You
There are five different colors that you can choose from when it comes to cat-eye glasses frames — black and tortoise shell are classics, while tortoiseshell provides extra style and flair to your overall look.
- Black: Black frames are the most popular color and come in many beautiful styles. They look good on any complexion and are versatile enough for any outfit.
- Tortoiseshell: These glasses have a beautiful brown hue. They are more prominent than black frames, and they’ll add extra style to your overall looks.
- Brown: These glasses have a brown hue that’ll match the coloring of your hair or complexion, depending on what color you choose for them.
13. Choose The Right Lens
You can choose four different types of cat-eye glasses lenses: polarized, mirrored, tinted, and gradient. You also have the choice between prescription and non-prescription lenses.
- Polarized: These glasses of lenses filter the light and reduce glare, which is excellent for those who spend a lot of time in the sun.
- Mirrored: These glasses have a mirror finish reflecting light and giving your eyes more contrast.
- Tinted: These glasses lenses are darker to protect your eyes from UV rays — they’re perfect if you plan on going outside in the sun often or if you live in an area with high pollution levels.
- Gradient: These glasses lenses combine two other types of lens options — polarized and tinted. They’re designed to give your eyes more coverage at the top of your cheeks and reduce glare. Check out this comprehensive article to find out which lens type would be best for you.
14. Choose The Right Color Frame
There are four main popular colors that you can choose from when it comes to cat-eye glasses frames — black, tortoiseshell, brown, and pink.
- Black: These glasses come in various styles and shapes. They’re great for any complexion and can match any outfit.
- Tortoiseshell: These glasses have a golden hue that’ll add style to your overall look.
- Brown: These glasses have a beautiful brown hue that’s perfect if you have brown hair or features.
- Pink: These glasses will pop if you want something to add extra color to your overall outfit.
Also Read: Buy Stylish Sunglasses From Top Brands At Best Prices In India 2022
Q: What are cat-eye glasses?
A: A cat-eye, or an inverted cat-eye, is a style in which the top of the glasses frame is curved like a curved line over the eyes.
Q: What are the best cat-eye glasses?
A: That all depends. If you prefer sophisticated and conservative frames, go for eyeglasses with a more traditional shape. However, if you go with a sleek and edgy frame, you have more options.
Q: What face shape do cat eye glasses look good on?
A: Any face shape can look good in cat-eye glasses. However, if your face is oval, you’ll have a wider field of view. Similarly, you’ll have less peripheral vision if you have a round face.
Q: What color cat eye glasses are in style?
A: Black and tortoiseshell are popular, but you’ll also see a lot of brown and gold-colored frames for the upcoming season. If you’re not sure about any specific color, consider those that feature a combination of different shades.
Q: How to wear cat eye glasses?
A: Well, you’ll need to make sure that you have the right frames for your face type. Once you’ve done that, put them on and look at yourself in the mirror.
Q: What size cat-eye glasses should I wear?
A: If you’re unsure what size to get, it’s better to go with a larger frame. It’s easier to change the size of your frames than to change your face shape.
Q: Are cat-eye glasses suitable for round faces?
A: Yes, cat-eye glasses will provide a more prominent cheekbone appearance for those who have a round face.
Q: Where are the best places to buy cat eye glasses?
A: You’ll find plenty of deals on amazon.com when selling eyeglass frames. But before you go there, consider this. The price of these glasses is admittedly a touch higher than what you’d find at other places, but that’s because they’re less popular and much rarer.
The beauty of a cat-eye is that you can wear them at just about any point in your life.
Even if you’re not a big fan of rounded glasses, the cat-eye is a way to take shape and modify it to look incredibly stylish.
Whether you prefer silver frames and polarized lenses or tortoiseshell frames and brown polarized lenses, don’t settle on something that doesn’t work for you.
Instead, choose glasses that complement your face shape and compliment your facial features — you’ll love how they make your eyes stand out no matter what frame style or material they’re made from.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Bestbuyhacks’s editors.
We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products—learn more about our process. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.