Moto G72 to be Launched in India on 3rd October
The Moto G72, the company’s upcoming G-series smartphone, is about to go on sale. The very functional smartphone Moto G72 is about to go on sale on Flipkart. The launch date is listed as October 3rd on a recent flyer published by Flipkart. Sources indicate that Flipkart would sell the phone for Rs 13999.
- The major highlights would include a 120Hz pOLED display, 108MP main camera, as well as a 5,000mAh battery.
- The business just added the Moto G72 to its line-up of mid-range smartphones.
- The G-series device is regarded as the Moto G71 5G’s replacement, which was unveiled in January of this year.
- The product has drawn a lot of attention because the manufacturer claims it will have the initial 10-bit, 120Hz pOLED display ever made in India in this market niche.
Display and Design
- The product has a 120Hz pOLED display.
- The Moto G72 will have a centre-aligned punch-hole cutout, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a significant bottom bezel. At the back, it will have a rectangular camera module.
- The gadget will include a 6.5-inch pOLED display along with a 120Hz refresh rate, 1,300-nit maximum brightness, as well as a 576Hz touch sampling rate.
- This will be available in the shades of Meteorite Gray, Polar Blue, and Silver.
- The device will include a 108MP primary camera.
- The Moto G72 will include a 108MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide depth sensor, as well as a 2MP macro lens. A front-facing camera for video calls and selfies would also be included.
Motorola’s mission is to design, develop, and disseminate innovative solutions with a clear purpose to people worldwide, transforming how they learn, communicate, and interact with their environment.
You have been motivated to advance the sector since 1928. At Motorola, we work to increase access to the user-friendly mobile products and services that everyone needs to live a happier, simpler, and more pleasurable life.
- A 5,000mAh battery will power the smartphone.
- Powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, the Moto G72. Sources claim that the phone could have up to 256GB of internal storage plus 8GB of RAM.
- The gadget will launch on Android 12. The phone will have a 5,000mAh battery inside that supports 33W rapid charging.
- There are several ways to connect, including Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and a Type-C connection.
Pricing and availability for the Moto G72
The most recent leak indicates that there will be three colour options for the Moto G72. On October 3, Flipkart would announce the debut of the smartphone. Information about prices will be made available at the time of introduction. The Moto G72 is anticipated to cost Rs. 14,990 in India.
Under its G line, Motorola is introducing a brand-new smartphone within India. The Moto G72 is the name of it. On October 3 of subsequent month, the smartphone is slated to be made available for purchase in the country. With multiple launches planned, the upcoming month will be going to be hectic for smartphone manufacturers and enthusiasts. Google has also declared that the Pixel 7 series will debut within India.