Why You Should Shop for a Saree Online
Sarees are a traditional garment from India that many people wear on special occasions. However, shopping for the right saree can be difficult. The garments are often difficult to select, and many of them require particular measurements. Luckily, there are online platforms that help you shop for sarees by making it easier to find the perfect one for your event.
If you are looking for a new saree, online shopping is your best bet. You will find that the prices are often cheaper than in stores, and can often find much better quality than you would find in the store.
What is a Saree?
A sari is a traditional Indian female garment. It is a long piece of unstitched cloth with one end wrapped around the body and the other end left open. It is a form of dress that has been around for centuries and continues to be popular today.
The sari is the most widely worn dress in India, where it’s worn by most women. Women of all ages and sizes can wear it, while it’s usually draped over one shoulder or across the upper chest. Sarees are often made from silk but can also be made from other fabrics such as cotton or polyester.
How to Wear a Saree for Different Occasions?
Indian wedding dresses are beautiful, but they can be quite expensive. If you are on a budget, but still want to look like a bride, try wearing a saree. It’s not as difficult as it seems and you can find some cool outfit ideas on this page.
For weddings and parties, it is important to wear your saree in the right way. You can also consider wearing a sari for work if you are not comfortable wearing a salwar kameez or other Indian outfits at work.
There are many ways to wear a saree. It is not just a dress that you can wear on your wedding day or any other special occasion. The key is to choose the right kind of fabric for the occasion and match it with the right accessories.
You can also get inspired by different types of sarees from around the world and then try them out yourself. Many online stores offer different styles of sarees in Indian as well as international fabrics at affordable prices.
What are the Best Ways to Wear a Saree?
With a sari, the wearer can be stylish and elegant. The sari is easy to wear and can be styled in any number of ways.
The best way to wear a sari is to wrap it around the body with one end draped over the shoulder. The other way is by tying it around the waist.
The best way to wear a sari is to tie the end of the sari around your waist and then wrap it over your head, leaving one end to drape down your back. This will create a beautiful look with minimal effort.
How to Avoid Fake and Knockoff saree in the Market?
There are a lot of fake and knockoff products in the market that is not only illegal but also unsafe. They might contain harmful chemicals and plasticisers.
Fake and knockoff products are a huge problem in the market. They can damage the reputation of a brand and the trust of customers.
Fake sarees are made from cheap materials like polyester, polyester fibre, acrylic, and nylon, whereas real sarees are made from cotton and pure silk fabric.
To avoid these fake sarees, you should look for some of the indicators that can help you identify a fake product are:
- The price is too low for what it actually is
- The product is not made of pure silk or cotton fabric but blended with other materials like polyester, acrylic and rayon
- The manufacturer does not have an official website
- The packaging looks cheap and flimsy
- The original tag with the brand name or logo
- The original packaging with the brand name or logo
- Made in India
See the list of the best sarees available online:
1. Vardha Women’s Kanchipuram Silk Saree – Zari Woven Work Sarees:
Vardha Women’s Kanchipuram is a raw silk saree with an unstitched blouse. You will get the proper length of the cloth for your blouse with the Zari Woven Saree. Let’s see all the best qualities of the saree below:
● Zari woven silk saree is a fantastic saree that you can choose for any wedding occasion.
● The quality of the saree is of top class. It is made of Kanchipuram raw silk.
● The border of the blouse contains the Zari border.
● The complete silk saree is a beautiful piece of cloth that will come in the traditional print.
● Whole the traditional work is completed with the artisan’s hands.
● The saree length is 6.3 m, and the blouse is 0.8 m.
● With the fantastic silk saree, you will get a unique look.
● You can wear this silk saree on any occasion. It will be the perfect choice to make you look different.
● Make sure that you avoid using the machine for its cleaning.
● Use the Dry clean option.
2. RIVER Suneet Varma Designer Saree:
RIVER Suneet Varma is coming with the designer’s printed saree. The designer saree will make you look different. The whole saree is a georgette Saree that comes with a piece of unstitched blouse. Below are the other best qualities of the saree:
● The designer saree is a full-printed floral saree.
● It is a saree which comes with an unstitched blouse.
● You can wear this saree regularly.
● The complete design of the designer saree is printed digitally.
● There are multi-coloured florals on the top of the saree.
● The cloth of the saree is 100% polyester.
● Keep all the instructions in mind while washing the saree. Avoid the use of the machine.
● Use dry cleaning.
3. Anarva Women Banarasi Silk Saree:
The Amazon is coming with the Anarva Banarasi Saree. It is a beautiful saree which you will get in navy blue. You will also get a piece of cloth for a blouse with it.
● The banarasi saree is a home festival saree which you will get a reasonable price.
● The whole set of the saree fabric is of premium quality, i.e., banarasi silk.
● You will get the full length of the saree, i.e., 5.5 m, and the blouse is 0.8 m.
● The blouse is an unstitched part that you will get attached to the saree.
● Do the washing of the Banarasi saree in the dry shades. And always use dry cleaning purposes.
Note: The colour of the saree may vary. This is due to the top dye of the product and resolution effects.
4. Tantuja Bengal Handloom Women’s Saree:
Tantuja Bengal Handloom is presenting you the brand women’s cotton saree. You will get the beautiful black colour of the saree. Let’s see other qualities of the saree below:
● The Tantuja Bengal saree is of premium quality fabric.
● It is a 100% cotton saree.
● The cotton saree will make you are whole look unique.
● You can wear this cotton saree on any occasion.
● Wear the cotton saree daily.
● You can get the premium quality saree at a reasonable price.
● Follow the proper instructions while washing the saree. Do only dry cleaning of the saree.
5. Vardha Women’s Kanchipuram Raw Silk Saree:
Vardha Women’s kanjivaram saree is the most stylish saree. Along with this saree, you will also get a piece of the blouse. Let’s see the other qualities of the saree below:
● The kanjivaram saree is the best saree whose fabric is completely silk.
● The saree’s blouse is also made of silk fabric which has the Zari border.
● The whole style of the kanjivaram saree is a well-crafted saree with a golden colour.
● All the traditional prints of the saree are made from hands.
● The saree length is 6.3 m, and the blouse comes with 0.8 m.
● It is the perfect kanjivaram saree that will make your look unique. You can wear this amazing saree on any occasion.
● Get the best saree with premium quality at a reasonable price.
● Use only dry cleaning for the washing of the saree.
● The dry cleaning of the saree will remain all the hand-styled of saree in its best look.
6. SOURBH Women’s Blend Fancy Printed Saree:
The fancy blend saree comes with floral prints. This saree will make you unique. Get the fantastic saree with the unstitched blouse with it. See all the other qualities of the saree below:
● You can wear this fancy saree regularly.
● The whole saree is of the print design. You will get pretty flowers on the beautiful saree.
● The fancy saree consists of a shiny border with all stripes on it.
● You will also get the attached blouse with the printed saree. The blouse is also coming with a printed design.
● The fabric of the saree is a little shiny.
● The fancy saree is the best saree you can wear on any occasion.
● Get the amazing saree for gifting it to your loved ones.
● While washing the saree, make sure that you are using the machine.
● You will look amazing in this beautiful saree.
● You can also wear this style with flat sandals.
● Get it at a reasonable price.
7. Arriva fab Women’s Bandhani silk:
Amazon is coming with the bandhani saree, which will make your complete look amazing. It is a beautiful georgette saree with full embroidery made of thread. Let’s see all the other best qualities of the saree:
● The beautiful saree will enhance your overall appearance.
● It is a saree whose full fabric is of silk.
● Get the bandhani saree with the best quality fabric.
● The blouse of the saree is made of vichitra silk.
● The bandhani saree print is a unique print consisting of Kutchi thread embroidery.
● The saree length is 5.5 m, and the blouse is 0.8 m.
● You can wear this beautiful bandhani saree on any occasion.
● Do only the dry cleaning for the cleaning of the saree.
Tips on How to Wear a Saree for Different Occasions
Wearing a saree is not an easy task. There are many different ways to wear a saree, depending on the occasion. It is important to know how to wear a saree for different occasions and what kind of outfit goes well with it.
This article will help you know how to wear a saree for different occasions. It will also help you know about the different types of sarees and their uses.
Sarees have always been an important part of Indian culture, and they are a staple in Indian weddings. They are worn by women all over the world, but there is something special about wearing them in India.
Indian culture is steeped in the art of wearing sarees. Whether it’s for a wedding, an auspicious occasion, or even a casual day out with friends, sarees are an integral part of Indian tradition.
Wearing a Saree:
- Wear a plain cotton sari for everyday wear. This is the most popular choice among Indian women and can be worn on any occasion.
- Pair your plain cotton sari with gold or silver jewellery to make it look more festive. You can also add one or two pieces of bling to your outfit to make it more fashionable and eye-catching.
- For weddings and other important events, wear a silk saree in a colour that you feel happy wearing.
What are the Different Types of Fabric in the Market and How Do They Differ?
Markets offer a wide variety of fabrics. Some of these fabrics are more popular than others. The difference between these fabrics is how they feel, how they look, and where they come from.
There are three main types of saree fabric: cotton, silk, and polyester. Cotton is a natural fibre that can be found anywhere in the world. Silk comes from domesticated silkworms that produce a fine thread with a high sheen and shine. Polyester is made from petroleum-based plastics and has a shiny finish.
How Saree Styles Can Help with 7 Amazing Use Cases
With the increasing demand for office wear, sarees have become a modern way to dress for work. This is a perfect example of how fashion and function can work together.
The saree is a traditional Indian garment that has evolved into an international symbol of beauty and elegance. Women in India have worn it since ancient times. The style is usually made out of cotton or silk and its most common colours are white, green, blue, red and pink.
Saree styles are versatile enough to be worn in the office or at home. They can be worn as an informal outfit or a formal outfit depending on the occasion.
Saree styles are an important part of Indian culture. They are a unique way of expressing your identity and showing pride in your heritage.
Saree styles have evolved over the years and now they can be found in many different designs and colours, reflecting the current trends in fashion.
Saree styles come with a wide variety of uses. Here we have listed 7 amazing use cases for saree styles that you might not be aware of:
- You can wear a sari to work as it is considered to be the most comfortable outfit for office work.
- You can wear a sari on your wedding day as it is an auspicious attire that is traditionally worn by women during their wedding celebrations.
- You can wear a sari on cultural occasions like festivals.
- For people who want to look nice but don’t want to spend too much money on their outfits
- For people who are looking for an easy way to change up their style without having to buy a new outfit or do anything else
- For people who want to feel comfortable and confident in their skin
Shoppers should consider shopping for a saree online because it offers a wide variety of choices to choose from and the prices are usually much more affordable than what you would find in stores. There really is no reason not to take advantage of everything the internet has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for an Indian or Western dress to wear to your next event, do yourself a favour and shop for it online.
Online shopping offers the convenience of sitting at home, picking out your favourite clothing item, and having it delivered to you. One can browse loads of options without breaking the bank.
Shop today for your next Indian sari!
Disclosure: Note that some of the links above are affiliate links. We only recommend products & brands we love and that we think you would love, too!